What's New in My Music Playlist

Hello one and all!

Yes, it's time for me to lift the veil on what has been added to my playlist. It's been quite a while, so I'll just focus on what stands out to me, and what has been added recently. So without further ado, let's get cracking.



Heaven's Got a Back Door by Dead Sara



I just discovered this little jewel a few weeks ago. Dead Sara has a devoted following, who swear that they are the next big thing in Rock 'n' Roll. If you listen to the song, then it's easy to see why. It has a raw blues energy, and it grips you from the opening couple of notes.

Psycho by Amy Shark ft.  Mark Hoppus


Some feel the difference between Amy Shark and Mark Hoppus' voice ruins this song, but I disagree. It adds to the emotion of it in my humble opinion. It's a stark and emotional song that is sure to give a lot of listeners chills.

Good Woman by Becca Mancari 



The ethereal and beautiful video matches this song from Becca Mancari. It's also autobiographical, and it feels like you are allowed into the life of this talented singer/songwriter for just a moment. This is from Mancari's debut full-length album, so there may be a lot more to come in the future.

Start Again by Gabrielle Aplin



Gabrielle Aplin has already refined the method of plucking at the heart strings, and she showcases this again in Start Again. Her soft, lilting voice makes you feel like she is singing just for you. This is a song to get lost in.

Hope you enjoyed this small journey through a section of my playlist. Have a great day!

Comments