Book Announcement

Hello one and all!

I have some exciting news to share here with everyone. At the moment I'm working on my debut novel. It is a science fiction adventure romp, and I've had real fun working on it. So many lessons learnt during this process.


The image above is a small clue about the contents of the story. I might just set down a couple hints as I go, just to mess with everyone, aha.

There is no exact release date for the book yet but, if everything goes well, the expectation is that it could be out this year (yes, very specific, I know). So mark your calendar down for this whole year everyone.

To tide yourself over until then, you can check out my Wattpad page. There are poetry and short story collections on there that I completed a couple of years ago, Muse's Hint and Short Story Satiation. The work I did there was pretty experimental and I tried to stretch my legs as a writer and broaden my horizons, etc., etc. Anyway, here is the URL of my Wattpad page, if you are interested: https://www.wattpad.com/user/CS_Voll

Have a great day and feel free to comment if you want to talk!

Comments